Total Impact Wrestling - Only The Brave Survive

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Best Wrestling Matches/Moments you've ever seen !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Johnny Nitro
New Comer

PostSubject: Best Wrestling Matches/Moments you've ever seen !   Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:37 am

Simple question for all of you : What wrestling matches will be in your memory forever?What moments in wrestling history are permanently attached to your brain? I can't wait to hear ya Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vizitato

PostSubject: Re: Best Wrestling Matches/Moments you've ever seen !   Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:58 am

well my series of matches will have to be MVP vs Benoit, for the US title, best matches ever. counter after counter and innovative moves.
Back to top Go down
M.B.Docq

PostSubject: Re: Best Wrestling Matches/Moments you've ever seen !   Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:08 pm

This match series is only a copy of the match series between benoit and Booker t back in the wcw.^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkSkull
Small Time Legend
Small Time Legend

PostSubject: Re: Best Wrestling Matches/Moments you've ever seen !   Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:08 pm

for me, the hell in a cell between Undertaker and Mankind, when Mankind fell from the top of the cell
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dynamitedavidwigton
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Best Wrestling Matches/Moments you've ever seen !   Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:29 pm

the hardy boys vs edge and christian in their first ladder match.winners got terri as there manager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Of Shadows
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Best Wrestling Matches/Moments you've ever seen !   Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:47 am

darkskull you didn't even watched wrestling that time, you only saw the video of mankind falling. you didn't even saw the whole match from start to end. for two very good moments, the royall rumble that undertaker won two years ago i think, and that raw vs smackdown feud that end in a survivor series elimination match. it was when eddie guerrero died

Small Time Legend
Small Time Legend

PostSubject: Re: Best Wrestling Matches/Moments you've ever seen !   Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:38 am

yeah you're right... maybe the match between Triple H and Ric Flair some years ago..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the_undertaker_

PostSubject: Re: Best Wrestling Matches/Moments you've ever seen !   Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:51 am

the match taker vs HHH..wrestlemania 17 if i rmb it correctly..the funny thing is it's a no disqualification match and the referee kept stoppin both players from usin the sledge hammer -.-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkSkull
Small Time Legend
Small Time Legend

PostSubject: Re: Best Wrestling Matches/Moments you've ever seen !   Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:21 pm

well.. we only can talk about the recent past...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Israha
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Best Wrestling Matches/Moments you've ever seen !   Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:45 am

Easily the Lesnar - Angle series from 2002 - 2003. Great feud, great promos, great matches...their Iron Man match is an instant classic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HauntedF

PostSubject: topic reply   Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:24 pm

wrestlemania 25 money in the bank i still wish BigDaddyV was in it but i dont think theyed let him climbit
Back to top Go down
Suicide!!
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Best Wrestling Matches/Moments you've ever seen !   Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:55 pm

ultimate x
samoa joe vs aj styles vs christopher daniels

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Wrestling Matches/Moments you've ever seen !   

Back to top Go down

Best Wrestling Matches/Moments you've ever seen !
Page 1 of 1