0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
HauntedFlame
Respective RPer
Respective RPer

PostSubject: hauntedflames origin   Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:48 pm

haunted flame was born on a farm but not to soon his father died 3 months later his mother got sick his big brother who was 19 left the farm deciding not to save up for college haunted flame found himself helpless his mother died a few weeks later haunted flame decided to sell the farm unfortuanatly he completly over extorted the details not having knowlege of money and household things he managed to sell it to a rich guy for 3 million dollars spent part of his money buying out a candy store (later they went out of buissness)
he tried to build a fort but failed he called himself the candy pharoh farao but he got sick off of it he was out in the rain when a racoon came up he killed it and used it to make the coating of a knife he broke someones window with a rock stole the glass shards and took the rock in the middle of the night he connected the shards together buy heating them with a fire from a lightning storm a little later in those shards he kept the rock for more weight and sturdyness he killed a guy in an appartment building and used the gloves he made from the racoon to cover his prints he stole food and money along with a umbrella with his knife he shaped the hardened and expired candy into a sqaure shape cut out a block in it made a window using glass shards and and the top of the umbrella for a roof it was winter so the food didnt need refridgerating a some time when he was twelve he tried to robb a bank with lots of stolen equipment and failed went to jail he busted out with his glass knife he lit it on fire using a bonfire unfortuanatly he started on fire it was raining all three things were put out he fell asleep before he got home he woke in a blizzard unfortuanatly he didnt go to school so he dug a whole but got frozen for 5 years strangly his body aged and not have eaten in so long he was thin he eventualy started working out and lied his way to TIW

p.s his brother died from drugs when haunted flame was 13 years old
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HauntedFlame
Respective RPer
Respective RPer

PostSubject: Re: hauntedflames origin   Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:41 pm

if anyone wants i could make this into a fed book every time im on for the day i make a part tell me if anyone would want to read haunted flames origin full version i would add on it would consist of 24 parts a part added 3 times a week no pictures
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaWolf
Small Time Legend
Small Time Legend

PostSubject: Re: hauntedflames origin   Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:32 pm

dude you got a unique kind of imagination.. I like that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HauntedFlame
Respective RPer
Respective RPer

PostSubject: Re: hauntedflames origin   Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:49 pm

well i got it from the new guy who had a bio tell me if you want more i can easily come up with more details
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PepeLemon
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: hauntedflames origin   Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:05 pm

Its very cool!

keep it up! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HauntedFlame
Respective RPer
Respective RPer

PostSubject: Re: hauntedflames origin   Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:15 pm

cool i might start posting the better detailed story and the one about his brother
p.s his brother was 26 when he died
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hauntedflames origin   

Back to top Go down

hauntedflames origin
Page 1 of 1