HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

New arrival

Go down 
AuthorMessage
John OH NO
New Comer

PostSubject: New arrival   Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:15 pm

* the building turns black and a thick sense of tension is in the air. As Damian Lucas and Arnold Thomas are tryin to figure out wat is happening and loud heavy head banging music starts to play on the P.A.*

Arnold Thomas:Who the hell is this?

Damian Lucas:I dont kno but he has alot of nerve to hold up the whole show.

* as J.O.N makes his way into the arena and stands there on the stage grining with a sickening smurk on his face his pyros go off*

Damian Lucas:OMG Wat a pyro show.

* as J.O.N makes his way to the ring he is seen jawing and arguing with the fans. J.O.N makes his way into the ring and asks for a mic.*

J.O.N: Hello hello hello to all my millions upon millions fans out there.

* fans start to boo*

J.O.N: I see you stupid ignorant fans still love me. Dont be mad cause im better than you.

* fans continue to boo and start to get hostile*

Damian Lucas: Who does this guy think he is talking to our fans like this?

Arnold Thomas: I dont kno but hes my kind of guy ha ha

Damian Lucas: Yea you would like somebody like that.

Arnold Thomas: Dont hate

J.O.N:If you dont kno who i am i am John Oh No the submission master and i have come to TIW to show all you neysayers and doubters. That I J.O.N is the greateset wrestler of all time.

* Fans start to throw things in the ring*

Arnold Thomas: ha ha i love this guy

J.O.N:You can boo all you want but im here to stay. SO all you wrestlers in the back need to take note Im here and I will make you TAP TAP TAP Now hit my music chump

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suicide!!
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New arrival   Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:40 pm

*Suicide!! hears talking and decides to come out*

Suicide!!:You seem to connect with these fans alot um what is it.....John

Suicide!!:I don't know is you're stupid or just got you head bashed in previously but you need to respect these fans,i don't care if you respcet or even like the wrestles but these fans deserve better than you

Suicide!!:if i could quote you
"You can boo all you want but im here to stay. SO all you wrestlers in the back need to take note Im here and I will make you TAP TAP TAP"well i'm here with my winning streak and 2 season title reign saying that at the end of this season you'll be begging to breach your contract

Suicide!!:So don't come out here with your fake heel character because i'd bet your ass you'll have a Attitude Adjustment quickly so go back stage before not just me but the whole locker room comes out to welcome you to Total Impact Wrestling a way i don't think you are going to like
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/kjpunks
John OH NO
New Comer

PostSubject: Re: New arrival   Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:53 pm

J.O.N:Who in the hell do u think u are?

* J.O.N. gets right up into sucides face*

J.O.N:How dare you come out here disrespecting and interupting my time. I should break you in half chump.

* J.O.N. pauses for a second takes a step back then with rage and fire in his eyes get right back into sucides face and says*

J.O.N:I AM THE GREATEST WRESTLER EVER!!!!!!!!!!! You need to take seat and watch greatness.

* the fans continue to boo*

J.O.N:Like i said before you fans and wrestlers dont have to like me but you will respect me. So sucide you say you have been champ for for two seasons and are on a winning streak. I say put ur belt and streak on the line and ill show you that im the greatest wrestler EVER!!!

* J.O.N. then slaps sucide right in the mouth and exits the ring quick as the fans boo him*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
theRock
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: New arrival   Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:56 am

when J.O.N runs up the ramp and watches back to suicide, he rans straight into the Rock who is suddenly standing on the ramp.

theRock: You know what? I dont like Suicide, but i agree wit him in one point: You have to respect the fans. I know that is difficult because they actually are my fans and not your fans but you have to respect them!

the Fans begin to cheer for the rock

theRock: Then i want to remind you that I am the great one and you are the new guy and not the greatest wrestler ! Suicide said to me last season that i didnt prove myself to challenge him for the title and now you... you challenge him, although you didnt have had one match? Now its theRock's turn and its theRock's title shot! and you should move your candy ass out of here as fast as you can!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suicide!!
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New arrival   Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:14 am

*J.O.N. then slaps sucide right in the mouth and exits the ring quick as the fans boo him*
OOC:you can't attack me in rp unless i say its ok you only control your wrestler

2.You Can't Walk Up and Slap Somebody Unless You Are Prepaired For A War: means if you hit me then relise that you won't walk away very easy because i'll make it my mission to destroy you just ask Thunderhawk,i broke his arm hit him with my car and almost blew him up

*Suicide!! lifts up his Federation title*

Suicide!!:You won't beat me with that style of fighting hell you won't even make it to number 1 contender alive

*Suicide!!! Turns to theRock*

Suicide!!:Well even though you are smarter than your newbie here you need to understand some things too......I Am Suicide!! i earned this i had ti become #1 contender 3 times and now all of a sudden you win what once then say you are next in line

Suicide!!:Both of you should go back hit the gym and then go out and get it done in the ring before you run you mouth because right now all you are proving is that you are a giant waste of a contract

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New arrival   

Back to top Go down

New arrival
Page 1 of 1