Share | 

One Down...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lombard
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: One Down...   Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:07 am

The arena goes completely dark. A barrage of shots from a machine gun are heard over the arena while napalm like flames engulf the sky above the ring
red white and blue pyrotechnics flash all the way on the titan tron and red and white flames burst from the four ringposts,
When the smoke clears the lights come up and Lombard is standing in the middle of the ring
wearing camo shorts and a razor wire chain around his neck
with his girlfriend Valkrie by his side holding the microphone up for him to speak into.

Lombard: "Ladies and gentlemen...last week I promised you a match and a victory so that you could get a taste of who I am and what I do. I challenged wonserking to a match and I pinned him 1...2...3!!!"

He pauses and the crowd reaction is minimal.

Lombard: "Some of you may think -Who the heck are you to come out here and brag about winning 1 match- To answer you, forst of all I'm not bragging, I'm just stating the facts. Sure it was probably a little gutsy on my part to step out in this ring, without ever having fought a match for TIW, and lay out a challenge. But I came through. I lived up to my promise. And tonight I'm here to do it again. Tonight...I'm calling out HauntedFlame!!!

A few cheers erupt from the audience and Lombard nods in appreciation.

Lombard: "That's right HauntedFlame...you're NEXT!!!"

Lombard slowly takes the razorwire chain from around his neck and wraps it around his fist. And then points to it.

Lombard: "And THIS will be waiting for you!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

One Down...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Impact Wrestling :: Role Playing :: In Ring-
Jump to: