Share | 

TIW Block Party

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ItchyScratchyBooty
Regular RPer
Regular RPer

PostSubject: TIW Block Party   Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:49 am

Early this morning on the streets of New York City TIW’s General Manger Shadow_Warrior, Superstars Jobba The Hutt, DaWolf and Robert ????? and a host of other wrestlers, Were on hand for the “Free TIW Block Party,” to help launch TIW onto Internet TV network. Also attending the big event was little unknown Itchy Scratchy Booty who was a big hit with the fans and a real favorite of the ladies.
Some TIW fans came out early to be part of the event, like 7-year-old Walter waiting in line beginning at 4:30 a.m. “I came to see Itchy Scratchy Booty,” is all Walter could get out through his excitement, but his father made it clear that this trip was tradition. “This is great to share with my son; I shared a lot of wrestling with my father years ago, during the days of the great ones who paved the way for these young upstarts, and to have Jagger here with me is a treat for both of us.” I like all the TIW wrestling superstars it good that they are giving back to the people who support and love them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

TIW Block Party
Page 1 of 1