Share | 

Who's Next??!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lombard
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Who's Next??!   Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:17 am

Lombard walks down the ramp towards the ring, his music isn't playing. As he begins to climb the ropes finally the sound of machineguns can be heard. He grabs the microphone that drops from the ceiling and looks out into the audience. Several cheers can be heard and Lombard points to a couple of fans that are wearing "Crazy Commando" T-Shirts and nods in acknowledgement.

Lombard: "Two weeks ago I came into this ring unknown in this federation. Two weeks ago no one here knew my name. Two weeks ago I stepped into this ring for the first time, and for the viewing pleasure of the fans I tore apart wonserking. I beat him to a pulp and pinned him 1....2....3!"

Lombard pauses while a few of the fans cheer and he seems to collect his thoughts.

Lombard: "Last week....last week I came out knowing that I would have another test. Another challenge to prove if I was fit to be part of this great federation. To see if I could ....survive. Last week, in this very ring, for YOU THE FANS, I demolished Haunted Flame. I hit him with my devastating Shrapanel Blast. I hit him with my devastating Bayonet. I pinned him 1......2......3!!"

Lomabrd pauses as a few more cheers erupt from the crowd and again he acknowledges a few fans.

Lombard: "For two weeks the TIW management has sent me challengers. They came. They saw. I CONQUERED! I have two words for the wrestlers of TIW. WHO'S NEXT!!!"

Lombard Drops the microphone climbs to the top rope and jumps to the floor. He begins the walk back up the ramp to the locker room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ursu'
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who's Next??!   Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:48 pm

The TIW entrance them is on the screen and Robert appears.

Robert:Haunted Flame is next !!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lombard
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Who's Next??!   Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:53 pm

Lombard stops mid-stride, walks over and grabs a mic from the announcers booth.

Lombard: "I demolished him last week, I'll do it again this week. BRING IT!"

Tossing the microphone to the ground Lombard continue's his way to the locker room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's Next??!   

Back to top Go down

Who's Next??!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Impact Wrestling :: Role Playing :: In Ring-
Jump to: